1. Increase community capacity and readiness to address alcohol, tobacco and other drug issues in the Marysville community
2. Decrease favorable attitudes tolerant of underage drinking, smoking and marijuana use.
3. Increase perception of practices and how law enforcement is dealing with underage drinking
4. Increase relational management skills in youth to handle friends who engage in problem behavior
5. Increase positive attitudes in students with low commitment to school.
6. Reduce family management problems by increasing parenting skills