What Is A Coalition?
A coalition is a pact or treaty among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action, each in their own self-interest, joining forces together for a common cause.
Marysville Together Coalition
Marysville Together works to connect the community, meeting ever-changing needs and aligning with the mission, values and vision.
We currently focus on:
Our Marysville youth & families
Striving to make Marysville an asset rich community where change in adult behavior creates strong, successful and healthy youth.
Our Community prevention Wellness initiative (CPWI)
Partnering with local, county and state groups to create a safe place for kids and families.
Our Marysville Together Community Website
Our Healthy Communities Challenge Day
Offering an event where community members have access to local resources for healthy living.
What kinds of things have you done as a coalition of partners to help the community in Marysville become a safer place for families?
Some of our activities have included:
- Norma Thompson Community Prevention Award
- Alcohol and Drug Free Poster Contest
- Video Gaming Violence Awareness
- Ages & Stages Parenting Classes
- Strengthening Families Workshops
- Community Nights
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- 411 Community Information Fair
- Healthy Communities Challenge Day
- Cultural Diversity Fair
- Preventative Redesign Initiative (PRI)